Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Last 2 away performances in Europe have been awful. Never thought I’d question the teams mentality but we were off from the start.

You see I actually liked our Atletico away performance.. I thought we played the occasion well and slowed it down to their level.. a proper shithousery performance I didn’t think we were capable of. Unfortunately we returned to type tonight in this competition :(

It’s not once in a decade game of football is it… I can think of Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool, Monaco, Lyon and Madrid where we have conspired to defeat ourselves with either odd team selection, tactics or failing to manage to the game
Or VAR or a Llorente handball

As in there is a feeling on here that Haaland will be the answer to the teams problems.

Cant all be put on him to score every game.

Too many in this team are good at passing but shit at putting the ball in the back of the net.

I can't understand your point.

Let's look at the Dippers, for want of a better choice, how many of their midfielders match ours for goals?

Then look at what their strikers are doing.

Your reasoning is bizarre when you already have an example in your face.

It’s not once in a decade game of football is it… I can think of Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool, Monaco, Lyon and Madrid where we have conspired to defeat ourselves with either odd team selection, tactics or failing to manage to the game

I agree with all of the above games mate, the boss has got it wrong numerous times but not tonight. We all want him to make those early changes normally and see the game out. They didn't have a shot on target until the first goal. Definitely one of those things tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.