Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

I know he didn’t suit Peps style of play but I was at the Nou Camp when Joe saved us losing by a cricket score. That is what we need coupled with being brilliant with the ball. Ederson is always liable to let us down.

That was peak Joe he faded badly at the end. Were stuck with Eddie unfortunately. I'd even say De Gea in nets we don't lose that game.

There’s definitely something in this. We win so many games at a canter in the league that we should be doing more of this
Liverpool have a bigger squad than us yet they still played kids more than us. Curtis Jones has had 1,366 mins, even Morton (who?) has 544 mins, Harvey Elliot with 520 mins, Neco Williams 387 mins.

We have Palmer on 413 mins, McAtee with 116 mins, Delap 26 mins, Lavia 97 mins. And yet we have the smaller senior squad.

Officiating in the PL isn't any better. No penalties given against Liverpool for 46 games, Thiago booked twice all season etc.
oh just shut the fuck up about refs please everyone on the forum.

we get an absolute tidal wave of soft pens at home when sterling runs into someone and does his falling over trick. no handball against rodri at everton. penalty against wolves that was never one. Ferna escaping bookings for years and years

there is no conspiracy, just normal ‘home’ decisions given like throughout football history.

Totally agree. Your world class keepers pull off the saves that break the opposition's hearts and win you games. He's not capable.
He does make those saves - did tonight to stop Rodrygo getting a hat trick in normal time. I think he’s weaker at judging crosses and dominating the box, but he’s still a world class keeper.Though tonight he added to the last minute panic by kicking long - that’s on all of them, a collective brain freeze.

When you strip away all the noise, it pretty much boils down to exactly that!
it’s not UEFA, not the referee, not mentality, but spending vast sums in the wrong areas.
We have some serious young talent coming through and hopefully they will address some of those weaknesses and stop us having to rely on big-money purchases that may or may not work..we have some serious young talent coming through and hopefully they will address some of those weaknesses and stop us having to rely on big-money

Those weren't anything like this type of game. We were the better team for much of the 180minutes of regular time and suffered a come back win in injury time which are always a kick in the teeth to take.

The Spurs game comes close but that was more about the handball goal being allowed and the winning goal being chalked off by VAR. We didn't go into that game with lead either as I remember it, we were poor and wasteful in the away leg and nearly turned it around in the second leg and came up short.
I thought we got screwed by refs in that match. Worst for me was 2010(?) — that Crouch goal for Spurs that kept us out of top four, whenever that was. Was in Columbus Ohio at a pub and drank about 14 beers on the flight home to forget it. That one still hurts even now.

Surely BT will lord Real Madrid for an hour before the final?
Hmmmm probably not.

Theres only one red hot poker we can stick in the media's eye left and that's the TITLE
So let's fuckin do it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.