Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Pep will play a full Premier League game and not make a single substitution...outside of Walkers injury I'm baffled by the amount of changes he made tonight.
Don't wish to appear rude or disengenous but maybe a sniff of complacency with a sprinkle of human factor in thinking the game was in the bag.

A special thank you in dispatches to Mr Walker for his heroic perfomance on the field of play and an absolute credit to the squad. Also a quick memo to Mr Sterling with words to the effect that only ghosts can run through solid objects.

A bad day at Black Rock .. however onwards and upwards and tommorow is another day.

Well they do that a lot and we didn’t look like we knew it.
This is it for me too. We should have learnt from the first leg that they are difficult to bury. Each time we had a two goal lead they came back. We lacked intelligence for me today, the players on the pitch, there was no leader.

You'd expect him to save it though. I'm talking about saves that change the game
Courtois was awful in the first leg but you could argue he was a match winner for them tonight - I thought eddy could have done much better with one of the goals

Ah well... tbh that was annoying as fuck but its a cup. I don't really give a shit.

Lets hope the team can harness the frustration of that and put the league to bed.

We're going to find a lot out about this group of players over the next few weeks.

I know he didn’t suit Peps style of play but I was at the Nou Camp when Joe saved us losing by a cricket score. That is what we need coupled with being brilliant with the ball. Ederson is always liable to let us down.
Utter bollocks, Ederson has been integral to pretty much all our success as a team under Pep. Stabbing him in the back because you're angry we got beat is a disgrace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.