Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

He did but the first goal changes the game and was 100% there to be claimed. Brave keeping is what we need.
I would need to see the goal again but I’m not sure why we have t got a defender covering the edge of the 6 yard box. Maybe Madrid had stretched us too much. I just haven’t seen the goal back

Unfortunately the better team sometimes loses
I think we should have won this competition 3 times already.

We are the best team not to win it,

Every season their is some sort of fuck up in a key important Game in the latter Stages.

You can go back 5 seasons and review every game in the latter stages where we went out. And blame either Pep for over thinking it, or La Porte etc.

Same old hard luck story.

I detest Liverpool.

But i actually see them pasting Madrid in the Final.

No Scouser wanted to play us.

Too many nice guys.

That and no central midfielder taking hold of the game.
My thoughts exactly tonight.
Where's our shaven headed De Jong?
Too nice to try and keep the ball moving sidewards and backwards.
I used to love a battle in midfield in my Sunday Pub leagues

Not for 89’mins we weren’t, it was perfect, however, that just embodies the real diagnosis of cityitis for me, soon as they equalised everything in the bones said ‘here we go’… forgot how this felt but when you’re head and shoulders above the opposition, the harder the pill to swallow!

That’s the thing that stings the most, we were better than them by fucking miles over the tie but poor finishing at home plus a collective shitting of pants late on gave the worst Real side I’ve seen a Champions League final spot.

Once we get a striker we should be smashing sides like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.