Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

That was peak Joe he faded badly at the end. Were stuck with Eddie unfortunately. I'd even say De Gea in nets we don't lose that game.
Joe did fade badly and his technical weaknesses were mercilessly exploited. But...

On more than one occasion Joe actually won us games or kept us in games we could have been blown away in.

As a pure goalkeeper I don't think Eddy is that good. But I suppose we have to accept the compromise of him basically having to be as good as an outfield player with the ball at his feet.

Most of the time the balance works in our favour... occassionally not.

I'm not blaming Eddy for tonight, its more a general observation.

You're not capable of being a true fan if you stab one of our best players in the back because we lost, shame on you and the others on this thread trying to blame him.

Oh do fuck off soft lad I've been supporting us since 1968. I'm stabbing nobody, nor am I placing the blame all on him. He dies make the odd decent save but he also dithers on crosses and let's in some very saveable shots.

I’m almost over this shitshow already

if it had been the final I’d have never got over it. But it wasn’t.. it was to get to a final to play UEFA’s favourite pet where we’d probably have been done over by the officials and had to spend the best part of 3 days in the company of the worst vermin in England, whilst paying the best part of £2k for the privilege

give me the league right now and it’s been a great season achieved with no striker on the pitch
Top post mate

Our mentally strong players where either off the pitch or showing signs of age in Fernandhino. KDB a go too sitting on the bench and Walker too. As hard as this is to take it will make the squad stronger. We just need to know how to close out the games better than tonight and we have done that time and time again over the past 10 years. Tonight 2 great deliveries into the box kill us for there goals. Then we give away another penalty . Two in two legs cost us the most. Also so many missed chances. Its annoying as we created so much in both games we just couldnt get the killer goal in both games home and away to kill them off its back fired big time. The first leg no Walker and Cancelo cost us the most of both legs but that football for you. We will be back bigger and stronger and with more of a point to prove next season. In Pep and the staff and team we are building we will become stronger stronger just need to have that faith.

Didn’t see that coming thought we were home and hosed.
Scouse have the momentum, need some minerals now to retain the league.
Our squad is blowing out of its arse.

I think we should have won this competition 3 times already.

We are the best team not to win it,

Every season their is some sort of fuck up in a key important Game in the latter Stages.

You can go back 5 seasons and review every game in the latter stages where we went out. And blame either Pep for over thinking it, or La Porte etc.

Same old hard luck story.

I detest Liverpool.

But i actually see them pasting Madrid in the Final.

No Scouser wanted to play us.
Funny thing about this is that we would probably win it with our weakest squad down the road, it's that way for some teams. Kind of like Di Matteo and Tuchel's Chelsea.

oh just shut the fuck up about refs please everyone on the forum.

we get an absolute tidal wave of soft pens at home when sterling runs into someone and does his falling over trick. no handball against rodri at everton. penalty against wolves that was never one. Ferna escaping bookings for years and years

there is no conspiracy, just normal ‘home’ decisions given like throughout football history.
Nah
RM down to 10 men and its different outcome.
just ref to the laws of the game, not make it up as you go along.
We shot ourselves in the foot tonight but the ref was a prick.
So I am going to chat the fuck about refs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.