Positives To Take From Today

I said when we paid massively over the odds, he’ll be Steve Daley Mk2 …. and he’s done nothing to change my mind since.
Haven’t disliked a City player this much since Lee Bradbury, the Brummie cun7.
That's harsh, as it was hardly his decision to spend £100 m on him. But is he good enough to play against elite opposition? Clearly not, as he's not even an England starter. Clear him out in the summer and learn lessons - don't just make a statement signing in future just for the sake of it.

I said when we paid massively over the odds, he’ll be Steve Daley Mk2 …. and he’s done nothing to change my mind since.
Haven’t disliked a City player this much since Lee Bradbury, the Brummie cun7.
So you’ve made your mind up and you’re not changing it.
seems fair.

Only positive is if we win the league and Madrid wins the final. And maybe Chelsea wins the FA Cup too. But everything has been going poorly our way this season so expecting the worst in all fronts

Only positive is if we win the league and Madrid wins the final. And maybe Chelsea wins the FA Cup too. But everything has been going poorly our way this season so expecting the worst in all fronts
Would that be a new record for the victims, possibly a unique runners-up treble? Until you’ve done that, you’re nobody. I for one would celebrate it.

If Haaland is that fickle then he isn't the player for us
WFT has it got to do with Haaland?

Bernardo, Laporte, Jesus, Mahrez players like that I obviously mean, that result and possible consequences for the title will hasten what has probably been needed for a couple of seasons, a refresh.

The game was lost or more accurately , slipped through our fingers after 45 mins at the Etihad.

The game/tie could and should have been over at half time.

For two seasons the lack of a quality striker has hit us hard when it mattered at the business end of the season.

So you’ve made your mind up and you’re not changing it.
seems fair.
Hindsight is easy, but 9 months on from signing him he has contributed little and looked lost as the season has gone on, maybe the money would have been better spent on Kane.

Not taking chances is what cost's this team, it has cost us 2 Champions League titles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.