Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no chance they're beating Madrid 5-0. Madrid are favourites for me. They're absolutely clinical and won La Liga with a month to spare. They've also proved twice that they know what it takes to beat top English sides.
We should of scored 10 goals if not more over both legs Liverpool will not miss those. I honestly thought Madrid were average

No matter how much we all hate the LFC fan base it would be crazy not to acknowledge their ability. Both sides are streets ahead of the rest in the PL. They have won 27 and drawn three of their last 30 PL games. If they win the quad we will just have to grow a pair and suck it up like they had to when we won the treble In 2019.

They bought Diaz for 37 million, they sold Brewster for 24 million

I have an idea for UEFA FIFA and FA why don't you investigate Liverpool books, Liverpool's transfer are alott more suspicious then the Etihad deal in my book.

No matter how much we all hate the LFC fan base it would be crazy not to acknowledge their ability. Both sides are streets ahead of the rest in the PL. They have won 27 and drawn three of their last 30 PL games. If they win the quad we will just have to grow a pair and suck it up like they had to when we won the treble In 2019.
What treble?

No we won’t. You guys still don’t get it, ignoring the mental aspect of things. They’re mentally stronger than anyone in the champions league. PSG and Chelsea were also supposed to beat them quite comfortably.
If we scored our big chances that game was over at the Etihad. Liverpool don’t miss chances that’s the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.