69​
Neil Diamond
6​
14​
70​
Mike Patton
3​
14​
Thought Mike Patton would have got more than 3 voters and been in the top 50 and Neil Diamond as well.

Congrats to those who voted for Matt Munro and Ron Isley.

Pleased but surprised that Einer Solberg is not in the 55-100 spots as it clearly means he is in the top 54.

Thought Mike Patton would have got more than 3 voters and been in the top 50 and Neil Diamond as well.

Congrats to those who voted for Matt Munro and Ron Isley.

Some great names there. Ron Isley nearly made into my list and Matt Munro sang by far my favourite bond theme..

Still not got anyone in the list yet but I like to think at least some of my list are no brainers for the top half (famous last words!)

Getting a little worried that no members of Boyzone, Westlife and No direction have popped up so far.
They could easily account for 15 of the top 20 leaving Springsteen and Tom Waites sweating on possibly missing the top 20 altogether.

Some great names there. Ron Isley nearly made into my list and Matt Munro sang by far my favourite bond theme..

Still not got anyone in the list yet but I like to think at least some of my list are no brainers for the top half (famous last words!)
For sure and certain threespires , I think you are fairly flexible can go with the flow when required but have some dark tastes as well that you would go solo or very low level with.

if you were after say 7 or 8 names that you know would make the top 100 I don't think it would have been too difficult to single them out but then again you might think they all stink.

Getting a little worried that no members of Boyzone, Westlife and No direction have popped up so far.
They could easily account for 15 of the top 20 leaving Springsteen and Tom Waites sweating on possibly missing the top 20 altogether.
Surely someone from Take That will make it namely Gary Barlow.

Bruce Springsteen is my favourite all-time artist - but I've not included him in my selection because this poll was more about the voice than the songs/band.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.