Match of the Day - 2020/21

Haha.....people already think the show is shite,that fat smarmy **** will be the final nail in its coffin.

Got to be a wind up.
I think these days the word 'fat' isn't really applicable to that 'smarmy ****'! He's shed a bit but still someone that I try to avoid as I do my best to avoid Ebola, Dengue Fever, and myxomatosis.

Not match of the day but final score yesterday. Around at the mother in laws and she had final score on, so was watching it from 16.00. Oh my fucking god. What a god awful show with the fat toad on as well. Thank fuck for Sky.

Not match of the day but final score yesterday. Around at the mother in laws and she had final score on, so was watching it from 16.00. Oh my fucking god. What a god awful show with the fat toad on as well. Thank fuck for Sky.
He's not normally on. It appears he's leaving according to the little bit I tuned in to. But I can't be doing with Screechy Jason. Never has so much 'enthusiasm' been crow-barred into a BBC football slot.

He's not normally on. It appears he's leaving according to the little bit I tuned in to. But I can't be doing with Screechy Jason. Never has so much 'enthusiasm' been crow-barred into a BBC football slot.
The bloke on the i pad boring the tits off me with bollock stats. Toad looked like a telly tubby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.