Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

If somebody leaves early tomorrow they deserve to have their season card suspended for the last game. Make some noise and help the boys get the job done.
They all have their excuses, erm I mean reasons, to leave early, but those excuses will not apply if we lift the trophy in a couple of weeks time. The shite traffic and pathetic public transport will all be accepted if there's a presentation to watch.

I couldn’t hear the South Stand over the Newcastle fans much at all today, but the rest of the ground were well up for it so it didn’t matter.

Both sets of fans were great. Newcastle easily the best who’ve been to our place for ages.

I couldn’t hear the South Stand over the Newcastle fans much at all today, but the rest of the ground were well up for it so it didn’t matter.

Both sets of fans were great. Newcastle easily the best who’ve been to our place for ages.
They were fucking lively weren’t they. Got the bus from the Waldorf before the game and they were a cracking laugh, made it a really good day.

Newcastle were noisy, but away support hasn't progressed in 20 years.

The same boring, tired old charts that were sung every away game 20 years ago is still being sung now. Your support is fucking shit. Is this a library. WWYWYWS.

Zzzzzzzz.

Newcastle were noisy, but away support hasn't progressed in 20 years.

The same boring, tired old charts that were sung every away game 20 years ago is still being sung now. Your support is fucking shit. Is this a library. WWYWYWS.

Zzzzzzzz.
They were spouting shite about no fans on the walk back to Piccadilly. No idea most of em
They only got 6000 fans at home in the 80’s.

The singing sections were clapping along to their empty seats and Dzeko and billion in the bank and singing the blues etc whilst the rest of the stadium, led again by the south stand upper tier, sung the proper songs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.