Newcastle Utd (H) Post Match Thread

Excellent response and the GD swing puts a bit more pressure on the cunts. If they were to do something mad, like throwing away a couple points trying to even it up, Villa Park would be ideal if God could possibly will that aswell. Fans literally losing their heads and Slippy G on hand to shoo away the cameramen for old times sake.

Barcodes tried to play football and allowed the game to be a bit more open than most, which allowed Grealish to show himself much more today…and it was good!

Had a chance to get his name on the scoresheet in the last minute, but played a perfectly weighted pass into Sterling’s path for the 5th.

Best performance in the shirt today for me.
Yes though Jack was good today, great ball for Sterling. Great to see.

Notice JUST 2 mins added always happens when we winning by a few I guarantee you one goal in it the referee be adding 5mins it’s cheating and if they added 5 we could of scored another 2!
I think he did play into the ninety third minute which allowed our fifth. Liverpool's game in hand after next week will be Southampton and Ralph has previous for letting eights and nines in.

Oh dear :)
Oh dear indeed! Not very bright are they?
Most objective, rational City fans (maybe a little begrudgingly at times it has to be said) do accept that Liverpool in the 70s/80s and United in the 90s had some very good sides.
It really is more a case of fans of the Redshirts not accepting that at times over the last decade or so we have been every bit as good of those sides!
This person has probably never been anywhere near Anfield. The comment about the Sky hype machine( or the Liverpool/United 'love in' Channel as it really is) surely has to be an ironic comment!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.