Newcastle Utd (H) Post Match Thread

I wouldn't want him if on a free and zero salary contract. He's a lazy poisonous **** who shouldn't be in any mcfc conversation.
He does seem to be a bit of a show-off but maybe he has reached the stage of his career when the penny will drop about working for the team. We will need at least one new body in midfield and I guess we would just have to trust Pep and Txixi's judgement if they did move for the dabber.
Imagine if he did come and contribute to winning things - the rag tears would be hilarious.

What was Zinchenko trying to explain to Cancelo after the fourth goal?
"United are shitter then we thought Joao"
He has been a brilliant squad player Zinchenko ..but best of all is his attitude considering it must be horrific for him..i think his attitude has really helped the team. It's nice to see him get more minutes and more confidence, technically he is very good BUT need minutes to express that. Well done Zincky... i do think these situations really help galvanise the team

haha Pep my man !

giphy.webp

Magnificent response this afternoon

And now Liverpool will be torn between trying to maintain pressure on us, and ensure they keep as many of their squad fit for the FA Cup final on Saturday in order to win the 'Grand Slam'

Villa will beat them on Tuesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.