Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's close, Rag Cafe have confirmed it.

Something about this HUGE transfer feels very flat, not sure if its the prolonged envitability of it all or just the fact its a soulless oil club taking him, it just doesn’t have the same impact as a Chelsea, Liverpool, Madrid, Barcelona signing, very weird.

Imagine the City fans are creaming themselves but there’s just something flat about it, maybe its too obvious.

_____________&

Don’t rate him as high as other people. I just don’t see it with him so I’m glad he is not eating our whole budget. The guy has huge flaws in his game. Powerful, Good finisher yes but his all round is sorely lacking. Kane is twice the player albeit older. He would have been another big money disaster for us. City are making a mistake not going on for Kane. Haaland doesn’t have the vision and technical ability of Kane nor have ample space to run into like in bundesliga. Pep’s Ibra at city and city’s lukaku. One was better than Haaland, the other less but this transfer reeks the same to me. Mark my words. A mismatch and misfit. So sure of that.
Fucking hell, didn't realise he was this shit. Is it too late to pull out?

For now, only one flight from Dusseldorf to London. Arteta stole our boy.

It's close, Rag Cafe have confirmed it.

Something about this HUGE transfer feels very flat, not sure if its the prolonged envitability of it all or just the fact its a soulless oil club taking him, it just doesn’t have the same impact as a Chelsea, Liverpool, Madrid, Barcelona signing, very weird.

Imagine the City fans are creaming themselves but there’s just something flat about it, maybe its too obvious.

_____________&

Don’t rate him as high as other people. I just don’t see it with him so I’m glad he is not eating our whole budget. The guy has huge flaws in his game. Powerful, Good finisher yes but his all round is sorely lacking. Kane is twice the player albeit older. He would have been another big money disaster for us. City are making a mistake not going on for Kane. Haaland doesn’t have the vision and technical ability of Kane nor have ample space to run into like in bundesliga. Pep’s Ibra at city and city’s lukaku. One was better than Haaland, the other less but this transfer reeks the same to me. Mark my words. A mismatch and misfit. So sure of that.
I've just bathed in the desperation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.