Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very concerned about this signing. I have just been on RAWK and they say he is very injury prone, he is using us as a stepping stone, we are buying titles, we are ruining leagues, we are in breach of FFP, the PL investigation needs to be speeded up, and Guardiola is shown on a psychiatrist's couch because of intrusive thoughts about Liverpool. We clearly have a myriad of problems and I am worried that Alf seems to be adding to them.

I am very concerned about this signing. I have just been on RAWK and they say he is very injury prone, he is using us as a stepping stone, we are buying titles, we are ruining leagues, we are in breach of FFP, the PL investigation needs to be speeded up, and Guardiola is shown on a psychiatrist's couch because of intrusive thoughts about Liverpool. We clearly have a myriad of problems and I am worried that Alf seems to be adding to them.
Wow, that sounds awful. Thanks for the heads up, I’ll be a Chelsea fan from now on

Winning titles and not an inhaler in sight
The City way

Looks like the Spanish press are doing their best to soften the blow.

All we need now is for a last-minute United link and it's the full house.
wreck-it ralph will be on soon " we spotted this haaland kid around christmas but couldnt get a deal across the line because of injury record "

Reactions: dom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.