Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
As they say in France.....
Pisse bouillante

5-D3-A609-C-77-C6-4965-8-DE0-4-E98-E8133-DBC.jpg
Evra is on that bbc programme freeze the fear with wim hoff,hope to fuck someone holds his head under the water for about an hour the prick ..

Evra is turning into the Utd version of John Aldridge / Collymore. Willing to say any old snide shit about City to pick up a small fee.
At least Collymore and Alcohlridge are doing it, in part at least, trying to prop up the scousers, as we are their only competitors. Evra doing it is just bitterness in the extreme. Not surprised the Mail have picked it up either….

Jim White on Talksport saying we've got a steal and 'good for City' cos other clubs like Bayern were interested in him. Simon jordan also comparing Haaland deal to Sancho deal and saying it's a snip.

Knock me down with a feather!
The rags been done over with Sancho, lets hope there’s no comparison

Ha ha what a Wanker

If Manchester City are Robots what in the fuck are the Rags :-)
As their brand is "MU" this and "MU" that, the answer is obvious.
(Forgot original picture!)
1652178320260.png
As they say in France.....

Pisse bouillante

5-D3-A609-C-77-C6-4965-8-DE0-4-E98-E8133-DBC.jpg
To quote the late Dennis Healey, Evra's comments are:
'Like being savaged by a dead sheep'

Last edited:
Jim White on Talksport saying we've got a steal and 'good for City' cos other clubs like Bayern were interested in him. Simon jordan also comparing Haaland deal to Sancho deal and saying it's a snip.

Knock me down with a feather!
Jordan was trying for negative spin overall though, and managed to draw a comparison to the earlier 'rumour', a couple of weeks back, that Haaland was gonna be 600k pw nett (ie a million a week) - well he's the ONLY prick I ever heard suggesting that, so he's possibly in reverse, or at least applying brakes, to his own bullshit narrative and probable rumour-mongering...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.