Rangers Thread - 2021/22

I honestly can’t see there being any trouble in Seville between Rangers and Frankfurt fans. The Frankfurt Ultras look like a friendly lot.

02867380-19-D3-4-BAA-ACA9-F5-EEF7-FEC604.jpg

158-D9279-D7-E8-4-F46-89-A0-DCFD52-E5-E877.jpg

Having been to Seville, which is a wonderful city, it’s city centre is very compact, and the stadium is walkable.

It’s going to be Mayhem, with a capital M, sadly.

a lot of talk on twitter of some pubs and bars in seville closing their doors on 17th & 18th May. Dont think its a city wide order as some tweets suggest, but more some bars not chancing being part of the chaos when 150,000 fans descend on the city.

a lot of talk on twitter of some pubs and bars in seville closing their doors on 17th & 18th May. Dont think its a city wide order as some tweets suggest, but more some bars not chancing being part of the chaos when 150,000 fans descend on the city.

From the more I'm hearing, the more accepting I am of not going. Like has been mentioned before, this is starting to seem like a bit of a combustible situation.

Now, if Rangers could just organise a beam back as good as Frankfurt have in the past, I'd happily take my 11 year old along to that. Unfortunately, that would rely on Rangers being proactive & caring about the fan experience.

Sure we've had this conversation before. Must be the only club in the world where a colour is so controversial.
We all know what it means Gunner. Let’s not be daft about it. They are playing to that part of your fan base to sell them. Why Orange if that’s not the case?

It’s not the number, when we were there there was nearly 100k of us and 30k of Porto. It’s the propensity to go mental that is behind this.

From the more I'm hearing, the more accepting I am of not going. Like has been mentioned before, this is starting to seem like a bit of a combustible situation.

Now, if Rangers could just organise a beam back as good as Frankfurt have in the past, I'd happily take my 11 year old along to that. Unfortunately, that would rely on Rangers being proactive & caring about the fan experience.

I'm now working in London, so won't be making the final which is ashame.

Been told of a pub near Islington thats a big Rangers pub

Green Man I think its called?

I honestly can’t see there being any trouble in Seville between Rangers and Frankfurt fans. The Frankfurt Ultras look like a friendly lot.

02867380-19-D3-4-BAA-ACA9-F5-EEF7-FEC604.jpg

158-D9279-D7-E8-4-F46-89-A0-DCFD52-E5-E877.jpg

Having been to Seville, which is a wonderful city, it’s city centre is very compact, and the stadium is walkable.

It’s going to be Mayhem, with a capital M, sadly.
I’ve seen harder Jehovah witnesses trying my door. Pouring boiling fat on they cunts doesn’t work. Still, I do enjoy it.

was in there about 5 weeks ago. its on essex road. you'll be ok in there pal

was in there about 5 weeks ago. its on essex road. you'll be ok in there pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.