Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

It’s been mentioned a few times on here before but I noticed on Sunday as the atmosphere was building before kick-off the tannoy actually got turned up! Really, what the hell was that about?
It’s infuriating; someone actually thinks it’s a good idea to pump out dance music. Do someone like the 1894 group ever bring this up? Who decides the pre match entertainment. Maybe City Square should be the place for entertainment and let the ground take care of itself.

It’s been mentioned a few times on here before but I noticed on Sunday as the atmosphere was building before kick-off the tannoy actually got turned up! Really, what the hell was that about?
The Club have done a survey asking if fans noticed any difference with efforts to improve the atmosphere. I gues that’s what they were getting at. I was in SS L1 for a change so could t really gauge the difference.

The Club have done a survey asking if fans noticed any difference with efforts to improve the atmosphere. I gues that’s what they were getting at. I was in SS L1 for a change so could t really gauge the difference.

Im in SS3 and both sets of fans were really making some noise and up went the volume of the tannoy. I was actually listening to it and thought they should kill the noise and then the opposite happened! Completely clear where I was.

Yeah said to my mate in 315 turn the fucking thing off, they did a bit of Hey Jude and that should have been it.

Absolutely stupid isn’t it?

To go along with the magnificent things this football club does, there are some very strange stupid and unfathomable decisions and goings on still.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.