Possible squad/starting XI next season?

if haaland and alavrez join, i think one have to go.

if palmer come up too, i think mahrez,sterling or jesus leave.

if haaland and alavrez join, i think one have to go.

if palmer come up too, i think mahrez,sterling or jesus leave.
No one HAS to go. We were gonna have this season with Torres and Kane. These two are for those spots

Ederson/Steffan
Walker/??? Dias/Ake Stones/Laporte Cancelo/Zinchenko
Rodri/???
DeBruyne/Gundo Silva/Grealish
Mahrez/Sterling Haaland/Alvarez Foden/Jesus

Palmer and McAtee keep with 1st team squad. Grealish and Foden I think could start to play in midfield more next year if needed (I'd like to see Jack there personally).

Give Kayky and Delap loans next season

Think we need a RB or versatile FB that can play RB&LB and a replacement DM
Wouldn't be against Palmer stepping up and selling one of Sterling/Jesus - my preference would be keeping Jesus but don't know how much of that is recent bias and more rumours of him leaving than Sterling

...................ederson....................
Walker.....dias........laporte........cancello...
...............rodri.......touchameni......
...foden................kdb.....................grealish

......................haaland......................

Ederson, Steffen, Carson
Walker, James
Dias, Laporte, Stones, Aké
Cancelo, Zinchenko
Rodri, de Jong, Lavia
de Bruyne, Bernardo, Gündogan, McAtee
Mahrez, Foden, Sterling, Grealish, Palmer
Haaland, Álvarez

Laporte, Bernardo, Jesus, Gundogan could all go so predicting the line up is pretty much impossible at the moment.

If Haaland stays fit, and Alvarez hits the ground running, they could easily clock up 5000+ minutes between them next season. The only forward who looks like he’s leaving at the moment is Jesus who has played 2300 minutes so far this season. So it could mean the likes of Mahrez, Sterling and Grealish playing a lot less next season. And that’s not including Palmer hopefully getting a lot more minutes too. It’s gonna be interesting to see how Pep juggles the rotation of our forward players.

Ederson
Walker, Stones, Dias, Cancelo
Rodri
De Bruyne, Bernardo
Mahrez, Haaland, Foden

Steffen
[new RB], Laporte, Ake, Zinchenko
De Jong
Gundogan, Grealish
Sterling, Alvarez, Palmer

I think Sterling will be offloaded now.
Would love to bring Saka in as replacement. English and better natural finisher.
Another LB and cover for defensive midfield to replace ferd. Someone who is prepared to play second fiddle to Rodri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.