Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine the atmosphere when he scores his first and jumps ten foot in the air at us in celebration? Goosebumps! My youngest has been obsessing over Haaland for years - cannot wait for him to see it

If the German league finishes this weekend, do you think he’ll be at the Etihad for the Villa game?
Hopefully come on the pitch and be introduced to the crowd and then watch us lift the trophy.
If Carlsberg did matchdays :-)
I think that will only happen if we’ve already won the league.

We don’t need any distractions if we need to win.

Welcome Erling…..what took you so long?

You will notice a slight difference in the number of chances you get from our team. Good luck.

Anyone else think Klopp's comments were a bit sarcastic. The bit about Haaland will enjoy tap ins at the far post, as though to say we score spectacular goals at Liverpool, City's are just easy?
I don't mate, I think it was a complement about the way we play, with a little bit of frustration. He knows winning the league next year has just got harder and I think he's gutted.

Everytime i think about this i want to do a little “sex wee”
I can’t believe things like this would happen in my lifetime.
I’ve gone from watching Gary Flitcroft, Paul Walsh to Steve Lomas and going to Barnsley and getting beat while being sworn at by Uwe Rosler while our chairman was in Barbados.
Next season i’ll be watching De Bruyne, Foden, Grealish, FFS Mahrez, Sterling, Silva and bloody Haaland
Fuck me do we deserve this after 34+ horrible years of shite
God i love this club

Add Sergio, Yaya, David Silva, oh and don't forget the giant that was Demichelis :)
None of these qualify either.

I am talking about players who were regarded as world superstars BEFORE they joined the PL. Maybe just maybe Yaya might qualify but not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.