Youtube videos not showing

blue b4 the moon

Is there a setting within BM for this?

Roughly a third of YouTube vids on here show as ....

This video is age-restricted and only available on YouTube. Learn more

I've checked my Youtube account and all restrictions are off in my profile so I'm assuming it's something on BM I need to do?

I've checked my Youtube account and all restrictions are off in my profile so I'm assuming it's something on BM I need to do?
Just PM @Ric with your bank details and CVC and he’ll sort it out for you.

It does it for me as well just press the view on YouTube text.

I do but I assume it's not effecting everyone so something must be amiss.
I get this on some embedded youtube vids.

And yes you can click and open on youtube (and login if not already logged into youtube).

If you are looking at BM on your phone, when you click on the link is it opening the youtube App or youtube on the browser, if it's opening youtube in the app, that's probably the issue, you need to get logged into youtube on your browser.
Or alternatively uninstall the Youtube App, you don't really need it, and it'll be sending lots of info off to google/Alphabet.

I also think vids on youtube can be set, so that you have to go to the youtube app/website to view them, ie embedding the link on a forum doesn't allow the running of the vid within the forum web page.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.