Match Thread | Wolves vs Man City (11/05/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m torn, another RB or LB to be bought. Walker isn’t getting younger and Cancelo is better for me on the left…

The thing about Cancelo as a LB is i'm increasingly of the belief he really just forces Grealish and Foden wide where they're useless and takes up the edge of the box spaces we'd rather have them.

Sterling is a fucking waste of time,get Mahrez on.

Cancelo is an awful right back and Gundogan has put his lead boots on again.

Other than that,very good indeed,Rodri mopping up and Phil and Bernie running themselves into the ground with passion and fight.obviously a special mention for Kev,that hatrick was sublime.
Bang on, there goal came from his indecisiveness fucking soon as he thinks he's fucked

Sorry, but once again Raheem having no effect up front. I'd bring on Mahrez.
We're not very comfortable at the back, has to be said, but not easy to see what can be done about it. it's understandable. Zin right on the edge of being able to subdue that Chiquito guy. My feeling is Wolves will get another, so we need a fourth.

Kev did Haalands celebration twice. The 2nd goal he did the point at the crowd before he was mobbed by our players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.