West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm praying La Porte will be ok, but knee injuries can look pretty innocuous and then turn out to be long term. Highly unlikely either way he plays Sunday. I think it'll be a patched up Fernandinho next to a patched up Ake, with the option of Rodri dropping. Their ability from set pieces a big concern but we have very few options other than out score them.

--------------------Ederson
Cancelo-----Ake-----Laporte-----Zin
-----------------------Rodri
--------------Silva----------Gundo
Mahrez------------KDB------------Foden

With all due respect to Mark Noble, I hope the fact that it's his farewell game means he's going to be starting for them as KDB in this kind of form would have an absolute field day.

If we win this it forces Liverpool to chase the goal difference which could backfire a la Crystanbul.

--------------------Ederson
Cancelo-----Ake-----Laporte-----Zin
-----------------------Rodri
--------------Silva----------Gundo
Mahrez------------KDB------------Foden

With all due respect to Mark Noble, I hope the fact that it's his farewell game means he's going to be starting for them as KDB in this kind of form would have an absolute field day.

If we win this it forces Liverpool to chase the goal difference which could backfire a la Crystanbul.
Hahaha

I'm praying La Porte will be ok, but knee injuries can look pretty innocuous and then turn out to be long term. Highly unlikely either way he plays Sunday. I think it'll be a patched up Fernandinho next to a patched up Ake, with the option of Rodri dropping. Their ability from set pieces a big concern but we have very few options other than out score them.
That hardly looked innocuous as well. Gutted for him. Literally identical manner of injury to the same knee vs Burnley a few years ago.

West Ham are a better version of Wolves and play in a very similar fashion. They'll cause us more problems in transition and with their pace. No pressure on them, last home game of the season, the Noble send off etcetera all adds up to a tough game. They'll man mark Kev and deny us space. With our full side I'd back us but with our defensive problems I fear we may drop points. Win and it's as good as over, please God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.