West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri made a couple of errors that showed he is not a proper centre half when he dropped in their last night. Would Mbete be a better bet, seeing that is his position. A big gamble but when do you start trusting these lads?
If Laporte is out then i feel there's no point putting Rodri in a position he's not used to when we have Mbette and Egan-Riley who can slot in CD. I don't know much about them but given a chance I think they'd both be well up for the challenge. It's a difficult situation for Pep but playing Rodri as a CD is just as risky as throwing an academy player in at the deep end i think. And i see no point risking Laporte starting if he is not fit enough because he could easily aggrevate last night's injury further and be out a while recovering from it.

If Laporte is out then i feel there's no point putting Rodri in a position he's not used to when we have Mbette and Egan-Riley who can slot in CD. I don't know much about them but given a chance I think they'd both be well up for the challenge. It's a difficult situation for Pep but playing Rodri as a CD is just as risky as throwing an academy player in at the deep end i think. And i see no point risking Laporte starting if he is not fit enough because he could easily aggrevate last night's injury further and be out a while recovering from it.
I don’t see the young lads matching up to Antonio Physically, Rodri can but does get caught on the turn, Eddie will have to be on his toes, like last night we really have to defend set pieces very well, we gave one or two soft free kicks away in wide areas which infuriated Pep

I think the intention was to save Ake for this game last night, but needed him to come on and he looked OK. I expect Laporte to recover and the front three to be freshened up, except for Foden.

1-3.

Eddie

Cancelo
Ake
Laporte
Zinchenko

Rodri
KDB
Bernie

Mahrez
Jesus
Foden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.