Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I have a minimal idea about how a transfer works but recently Telegraph claimed that clubs that missed out on Haaland are preparing exit strategies for him. Should we be worried or the deal is done?

Guys, I have a minimal idea about how a transfer works but recently Telegraph claimed that clubs that missed out on Haaland are preparing exit strategies for him. Should we be worried or the deal is done?
Other than a last minute hiccup, like Erling finding out that Tkixi is shagging his mum, I'd say you can stop worrying

I honestly can’t believe you went from being like this in the transfer thread to doing the same thing in this thread lol that was about the PR angle…
Let’s be clear about something. No one knows if there is a release clause or the terms. What we can know is why a clause could be there, and that’s because his agent was Mino Raiola, who isn’t in the picture and won’t be doing tricks if a release clause ever kicks in. If the player is happy, successful, he won’t be making more money anywhere else and won’t need to look for other “challenges” when he’s the poster boy for the strongest league in the world. At Real Madrid, you can know now, Mbappe will be the main man for the next decade no matter who else arrives

I honestly can’t believe you went from being like this in the transfer thread to doing the same thing in this thread lol that was about the PR angle…
Let’s be clear about something. No one knows if there is a release clause or the terms. What we can know is why a clause could be there, and that’s because his agent was Mino Raiola, who isn’t in the picture and won’t be doing tricks if a release clause ever kicks in. If the player is happy, successful, he won’t be making more money anywhere else and won’t need to look for other “challenges” when he’s the poster boy for the strongest league in the world. At Real Madrid, you can know now, Mbappe will be the main man for the next decade no matter who else arrives
United fans, Real Madrid fans, and Liverpool fans laughing at us, saying we are a 'STEPPING STONE' club.

I swear I heard Sky claiming this morning (on TV) that City had confirmed a release clause of between €150 and €200 million? They don't seem to have repeated it, perhaps it was one of the guys they were chatting to as it's not posted anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.