It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

In other news, Bellingham is being used in marketing pictures for Dortmund’s new home kit.

If there are active talks, we aren’t close yet.

Sane was used to market our kit then chipped off the photos will be from months ago

tolmie mentioned Bellingham possibly next summer anyway?
Yeah I think if he was headed here, it’d be next summer.

Still, we likely have £100m+ yet to burn (plus sales) and we need a midfielder. Gundogan would also be a realistic swap candidate. BVB also need cash.

Small chance this summer. My point was just that we clearly aren’t close right now, but may yet develop.

Yeah I think if he was headed here, it’d be next summer.

Still, we likely have £100m+ yet to burn (plus sales) and we need a midfielder. Gundogan would also be a realistic swap candidate. BVB also need cash.

Small chance this summer. My point was just that we clearly aren’t close right now, but may yet develop.

i think we would still get De Jong this summer to be honest

If the reports of apx 400k a week are correct (this has been widely reported by multiple outlets), then I just can’t see us entertaining that especially after the Haaland deal.
Plus the £70m+ reported price tag.

He can bounce to the rags if he’s going to put £400k requests above playing with the best squad/coach in Europe. They suit that kind of attitude.

He doesn't have the clause info, because there isn't any. The Club has shared nothing.

Here's a question, Ducker and Stones have backed each up and state the clause is in excess of the £150m reported by Bild....

So why can't they tell us specifically what that figure is... they can't because they are simply speculating.

City will not telegraph anything.
Mate, with the chat a few days ago that Haaland is signing a 5 year deal, but will extend it in 12 months, and Pep saying he will not renew until the end of next season, do you think the two are linked?

It seems strange we wouldn’t just sign Haaland on a 6 year from the off, why the 5 now with an extension signed next year?

All I can think is, they may have insisted on a release clause in the unlikely event Pep doesn’t extend (possibly dependent on the PL FFP case against us)

So the way I’m reading it, is it’s pretty likely in 12 months time that Pep will extend, Haaland will renew on a 5 / 6 year deal with no release clause.

But there’s a possibility Haaland has a huge release clause in this contract, that can only be triggered in year 3, but it’s only in there to hedge his bets in case everything goes completely tits up in the next 12 months?

If the reports of apx 400k a week are correct (this has been widely reported by multiple outlets), then I just can’t see us entertaining that especially after the Haaland deal.

i think he would command a wage similar to what grealish and sterling are on so alot would depend on wether sterling would go to barca if they still wanted him.

I'm not sure Gundo is going anywhere, certainly this summer. Perhaps a new deal won't be forthcoming, but he will likely see out his final year and leave next year for free.

Same goes for Mahrez.

No offers for Bernie, who is happy.

Sterling unlikely to leave this summer.

Jesus expected to be our most notable sale.

Most of the gang staying together and City comfortable with that.

Please ignore the buyout clause re Haaland, much like his wages, it is pure speculation and only being whipped up in Spain and Germany to smear the fact he has chosen City.

Haaland will be here at least four years and we won't have to worry about Pep either.

Plenty still to look forward to in this upcoming window including the announcement of the deals for Phil and Rodri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.