Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted about the release clause.

Feels like we’re a stepping stone.

What’s most annoying is it kicks in after 2 years! He did 2 1/2 years at Dortmund. Was hoping for at least 3.
I see your still one of the biggest flappers on bluemoon. You’ve been on bluemoon for 10 years? How old were you when you joined? 2? As you can’t be older than 12

Don’t know what all the fuss is about personally still buzzing. Everyone in the team has a de facto release clause.. it’s not wanting to stay.. we never keep anyone who doesn’t want to stay.. at least this way we get a full value deal… can’t let my joy be sapped by dippers, rags and KFAs- Happy Serge day all.

I don’t for sure, but numerous sources have said so.
Must be true then, Jamie Jackson, Simon Stone and the Der Spiegel/Bild crowd are always completely honest and are kept fully in the loop with the club.
Why worry about something that you don't even know exists, I know you're more of a not only is the glass not half empty it's also broken and I've been stabbed in the eye with the empty broken glass type of person but we've just signed one of the most sought after young players in world football. You need to enjoy the end if this season and look forward to the next rather than worry about something that is either completely irrelevant or, more likely a figment of bitter journalists imaginations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.