Passport fast track

TINY

Anyone got recent experience of this? I went to Durham last week but it’s been 10 days now, and supposed to be received within 7…

Actually, not all bad. We did my daughters renewal to first adult passport over the Easter weekend and the new Passport was with us by the end of April. Couldn't fault that.

After forgetting it was lapsed, I renewed my passport about 6 weeks before the champions league final in anticipation for a potential trip to Paris, they said an average of 5 weeks and upto 10 weeks, I then read about all these issues and had almost resigned myself to missing out. I got my new passport in my hand in less than 3 weeks from application and that even included a long bank holiday where I couldn't post my old passport off to start the process. Came before we even blew our place in the final.

Renewed mine 6 months ago online and have to say it was the best run government service i've ever used (once it accepted my pic). Took 2 weeks.
I paid £8 at the photo Booth and after 5 fails it said photo is acceptable by the passport agency. Only for them to reject it
Took only two days once I provided another photo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.