Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

Like every fan base always someone who can’t help themselves what a fucking dickhead why lob a pint on to the stage I mean why ..
Just incredible isn’t it. And someone had a fight? WTF. Club stupid inviting Tyler but for gods sake he is hardly fucking Roy Keane. I just can’t understand the behaviour of some people nowadays.

Nah, I think it shows that we’ve become a more partisan society and can’t take things that aren’t 100% pro whatever you support.

Tyler’s commentary on that goal will always be legendary. He was a part of that moment.
100% spot on. We live in a strange world nowadays. Everyone wants their 5 mins of fame even if negative. Tik Tok nation

Nah, I think it shows that we’ve become a more partisan society and can’t take things that aren’t 100% pro whatever you support.

Tyler’s commentary on that goal will always be legendary. He was a part of that moment.
I wouldn't disagree that Tyler's commentary for that goal was perfect for the moment and will live long in the memory. However, he's burned his bridges since with the constant sniping and lukewarm response at best any time we score. It was no coincidence he got dog's abuse.

I wouldn't disagree that Tyler's commentary for that goal was perfect for the moment and will live long in the memory. However, he's burned his bridges since with the constant sniping and lukewarm response at best any time we score. It was no coincidence he got dog's abuse.
Agreed. We can’t take criticism anymore.

Even if it’s implied.

Over all I fort it was a good night the full second half was a drag tho but first time I've actually watch that back haha all in all good night come on city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.