Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

I think its a clear sign of the state of our society when people are annoyed that the club invited the guy that commentated on that moment because they are so paranoid about a non existent agenda

So much of the narrative is basically 'why doesn't he get excited everytime city score' have you seen how often city score.....? Don't you think it would be a bit weird if he went for it everytime?

Also even if the above was true, why do you care?
It’s not wrestling. The commentators don’t tell the participants who’s going to win.

The world is crackers these days.

His voice didn’t raise enough for the 5th goal against Watford.
To be honest I don't listen to him often because I'm usually at the game, I've genuinely no idea why anybody would hate him, he's a football commentator, he does nothing but describe what's infront of him. you'd have to have a serious chip on your shoulder to dislike him so much for next to no reason that you'd sour a night of celebration just to voice that dislike. It's sad, weird and makes the whole fanbase look like dicks.

Bit disappointed at the reaction towards Tyler (going off of the reports), chucking a pint at him just isn't on.

He's always going to be a part of that moment and with the club inviting him and it being a night of celebration, I'm sure the boos could have been avoided too.

The club probably shouldn't have invited him. I say this as someone who use to rate him but thinks he should have retired a good 7 or 8 years ago before he turned to shit.

Bit disappointed at the reaction towards Tyler (going off of the reports), chucking a pint at him just isn't on.

He's always going to be a part of that moment and with the club inviting him and it being a night of celebration, I'm sure the boos could have been avoided too.

The club probably shouldn't have invited him. I say this as someone who use to rate him but thinks he should have retired a good 7 or 8 years ago before he turned to shit.
It was rather like Boris Johnson being invited to a Labour Party Conference

To be honest I don't listen to him often because I'm usually at the game, I've genuinely no idea why anybody would hate him, he's a football commentator, he does nothing but describe what's infront of him. you'd have to have a serious chip on your shoulder to dislike him so much for next to no reason that you'd sour a night of celebration just to voice that dislike. It's sad, weird and makes the whole fanbase look like dicks.
It does. Maybe the ballot should have included a basic IQ test.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.