Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

Playing the whole 2nd half? Yaya was falling asleep

So was I. Everyone was like, "They're not playing the whole second half surely?" Erm yes they are. Natalie Pike, "Were having a break, get a drink go to the toilet"Well it was a no to both as nobody wanted to move and lose their spot

I didn't see the pint lobbed or the fight. Taylor getting booed wax inevitable although he was clapped when he praised the fans.

It was a long haul in the end as someone else has said stood on a concrete floor for 4+ hours. Aside from those minor hiccups it was put together very well on the whole

Suggest you ask a lot of them there who couldn't believe he had been asked to come
I dont like to say it but if Utd had got regular stick from him and say he commentated on a win in a final and had spent most of the season slagging them off, do you think Sir Govan who have had him there? Not a chance
Ask them what?

It doesn't matter what club it is, call me crazy but I think it's weird to throw pints at a commentator

Just incredible isn’t it. And someone had a fight? WTF. Club stupid inviting Tyler but for gods sake he is hardly fucking Roy Keane. I just can’t understand the behaviour of some people nowadays.
some can’t help themselves,a great night by all accounts ruined slightly by some prick/s hope they are named and banned if season ticket holders or just the odd game attending fan,someone will know who these cnuts are..

Bit disappointed at the reaction towards Tyler (going off of the reports), chucking a pint at him just isn't on.

He's always going to be a part of that moment and with the club inviting him and it being a night of celebration, I'm sure the boos could have been avoided too.

The club probably shouldn't have invited him. I say this as someone who use to rate him but thinks he should have retired a good 7 or 8 years ago before he turned to shit.
Why?

His agueroooo moment which tbf is no more special to mersons love bites, mowberys MotD coms which celebaring blues not telly fans heard first more than his or for overseas fans pete drurys comentary.

The club and sky chose to make his comentary iconic, I was in the ground at time and it means fuck all to me any more than the others

First clip I saw was merson and that is what I resonate with.

Tylers spent a decade being negative about us so deserved the booing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.