Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

Those moaning here about Tyler getting booed, he deserves it. Great commentary for the goal but the amount of times we have scored since when he is comms, and he sounds like his dog just died, fuck him.

I know three people that went tonight from different walks of life and all of them loved that he got the Uefa treatment.

Always think these events are a bit like those 90s nightclub meet and greets with soap stars DJing and all a bit too NFL with the announcers starting the chants. We are ten years into success now let have a bit of class and just get the players out on their own doing keepy-ups

Why?

His agueroooo moment which tbf is no more special to mersons love bites, mowberys MotD coms which celebaring blues not telly fans heard first more than his or for overseas fans pete drurys comentary.

The club and sky chose to make his comemtary uconic, I was in the ground at time and it meams fuck all to me.

First clip I saw was merson and that is what I resonate with.

Tylers spent a decade being negative about us so deserved the booing
Why ?. Because this type of behaviour towards a guest of the club, at a City function, by apparently a few bad mannered oafs, reflects poorly on the club you support. Why be ignorant and bring our club into disrepute.

Tyler was clearly shocked by the (deserved) hostile reception he received. While not spoiling what was an excellent night, it was a massive mistake by the organisers and perhaps illustrates the disconnect between the club and the fans.
The mistake was made by the lout who threw the pint. Maybe the "disconnect" is between those who care more about their own feelings than the reputation of our club.

To be honest I don't listen to him often because I'm usually at the game, I've genuinely no idea why anybody would hate him, he's a football commentator, he does nothing but describe what's infront of him. you'd have to have a serious chip on your shoulder to dislike him so much for next to no reason that you'd sour a night of celebration just to voice that dislike. It's sad, weird and makes the whole fanbase look like dicks.
That’s not completely true. He does a bit of describing what’s in front of him. Talks rubbish for a bit. Does a bit of City Bingo.

I’m not surprised blues booed him.

1. Chucking beer at an invited guest is wrong.
2. Tyler's "Aguerooo" moment was an utterly spontaneous yell (and has become as iconic as ""They think it's all over .. it is now!" or Brian Moore's description of Micky Thomas's goal for Arsenal at Anfield.) But his jibe at City supporters in the 85th minute v QPR "where will they hide tonight, where will they hide?" was a snide and seemingly deliberate bit of commentary.
3. Chucking beer at an invited guest is wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.