Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

I wouldn't disagree that Tyler's commentary for that goal was perfect for the moment and will live long in the memory. However, he's burned his bridges since with the constant sniping and lukewarm response at best any time we score. It was no coincidence he got dog's abuse.
exactly it’s ironic that both Tyler & Quinn were the sky commentating team that day & both are completely anti City although Quinn’s antipathy came years earlier probably something to do with his last season & eventual exit, it’s strange really because obviously i love the commentary of that day, but i cannot stand the two absolute clowns Quinn & Tyler due to the hatred for us the both have, you can throw Hinchcliffe into the mix too, the snideness from them to us is beyond obvious and us Blues we see & hear it on the regular, so we’ve got long memories so i’m glad Tyler got booed.

Those moaning here about Tyler getting booed, he deserves it. Great commentary for the goal but the amount of times we have scored since when he is comms, and he sounds like his dog just died, fuck him.

I know three people that went tonight from different walks of life and all of them loved that he got the Uefa treatment.
Why do you care

1. Chucking beer at an invited guest is wrong.
2. Tyler's "Aguerooo" moment was an utterly spontaneous yell (and has become as iconic as ""They think it's all over .. it is now!" or Brian Moore's description of Micky Thomas's goal for Arsenal at Anfield.) But his jibe at City supporters in the 85th minute v QPR "where will they hide tonight, where will they hide?" was a snide and seemingly deliberate bit of commentary.
3. Chucking beer at an invited guest is wrong.
At £6 a pint it's fucking madness

exactly it’s ironic that both Tyler & Quinn were the sky commentating team that day & both are completely anti City although Quinn’s antipathy came years earlier probably something to do with his last season & eventual exit, it’s strange really because obviously i love the commentary of that day, but i cannot stand the two absolute clowns Quinn & Tyler due to the hatred for us the both have, you can throw Hinchcliffe into the mix too, the snideness from them to us is beyond obvious and us Blues we see & hear it on the regular, so we’ve got long memories so i’m glad Tyler got booed.
I think a lot of people read into their commentary to much. They probably get told by Sky how to react to certain moments of the game. If it means talking about City’s money then it’s a big talking about, it sets up a story for the viewers. We may not like it, buts an easy sell for them.

On the Tyler getting beers lobbed at him, that’s fucking out of order. Fair enough, give a him a few boo’s, but he doesn’t deserve getting beers lobbed at him. If you go around other clubs forums, many of them say Tyler reacts differently to the goals they score to the team they’re playing. I’m not saying Tyler isn’t anti City as he may well be, he does come across as bias to other teams too.

I think a lot of people read into their commentary to much. They probably get told by Sky how to react to certain moments of the game. If it means talking about City’s money then it’s a big talking about, it sets up a story for the viewers. We may not like it, buts an easy sell for them.

On the Tyler getting beers lobbed at him, that’s fucking out of order. Fair enough, give a him a few boo’s, but he doesn’t deserve getting beers lobbed at him. If you go around other clubs forums, many of them say Tyler reacts differently to the goals they score to the team they’re playing. I’m not saying Tyler isn’t anti City as he may well be, he does come across as bias to other teams too.
Liverpool on RAWK say he’s pro-City and hates the scousers.

As for lobbing beers, people just can’t behave can they? Imagine getting that annoyed at an event as joyous as that, to the point you throw beer at another person, a guest in this instance? Morons.

Why ?. Because this type of behaviour towards a guest of the club, at a City function, by apparently a few bad mannered oafs, reflects poorly on the club you support. Why be ignorant and bring our club into disrepute.
Because that is each persons individual choice, city fans have always let the club know when they don't like something, would people prefer we were happy clapping sheep like rags and scousers

Those that booed were perfectly in their right to, as I have said city must have known (I mean read our media thread) that him turning up may cause anger.

Liverpool on RAWK say he’s pro-City and hates the scousers.

As for lobbing beers, people just can’t behave can they? Imagine getting that annoyed at an event as joyous as that, to the point you throw beer at another person, a guest in this instance? Morons.
We’ve got our fair share of scrotes that support City. I often think on match days, especially away days, that we aren’t that different from scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.