FA Cup Final Saturday 14th May '22

Dont usually care, mind or take sides in these types of games but nothing would please me more in this game than a Chelsea win (even better ifits controversial in some way)
Ive always said that for me I hate the scousers more than the rags even before our success -they are a vile cultish bunch who seem to think its their divine right to win games/competitions - they were like that in the 80's when i was a kid and they are still like it now......
Its never their fault - and nothing fits their fans and people in general more than that line - infact, Id go as far to say that in general they typify everything that is wrong with the world

And dont get me started on that overrated pop group from Scouseland in the 1960's - fuck they are shit as well!

For Chelsea it is 64%.

Must be a bigger disparity in win percentage than 5%, so why not pick one of those referees (who haven't already had a final) instead?

I saw Rabin on his morning jog earlier.

1425666867375167.jpg

It's the FA cup final it's tradition to watch it, after all I am a football fan. But this year I am not gonna bother I just can't stomach several hours of a dippers love in today .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.