Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
With us signing Haaland this lad will defo be going to the rags as part of the ‘rebuild’. He’ll cost them the earth but’ll it’ll be reported that he joined for the pleasure of playing at the toilet.

I don’t understand why we aren’t in for him this summer if he wants us, why wait. He’s perfect for us, exactly what we need and a perfect replacement for Gundo, even though Gundo won’t be leaving for another 12 months

I don’t understand why we aren’t in for him this summer if he wants us, why wait. He’s perfect for us, exactly what we need and a perfect replacement for Gundo, even though Gundo won’t be leaving for another 12 months
It's probably too hard to pull off this summer and Dortmund have no need to sell a player with 3 years left. They'll sell next year.

it will be a wasted season for Bellingham if he stays there .
The kids young and is guaranteed every start there playing CL football he is anything but wasting a season there.

If anything another year there is perfect for his development without the pressures of a top club and English media pressure along with a huge fee

He’s not ready yet, he’s only 17 ffs. Give the kid a chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.