Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (15/05/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never listen to analysis in studio but before I pressed mute on my US stream, ‘ I don’t think that’s enough to take Jesus down’…so a kick to the back of the knee is nothing…and they wonder why Pep said what he said, ha!

Why have Ake on the bench? Fernandhino has been awful in defence laporte has been shaky all season and zinchenko can't defend against fast wingers, we were always going to concede here, but it doesn't help when we've been crap going forward..

Making things needlessly difficult for ourselves is our thing, Ake for zinc and go 3 at the back, foden for jesus and play debruyne as false 9

The flappers are out in full force I see
Yep. I read one page and that was enough to remind me why I can't be bothered with the match thread. The one thing i'll be changing at HT is the stream I'm watching, Neville is doing my head in. Like half the idiots on here he doesn't seem to realise we have no defence. Not sure why everyone is expecting any different, this was always going to be the tough one but we'll bring it home next week.

Don't fret we just enjoy a bit of a troll.

Will scrape past Villa final day and win by +1GD after getting Liverpools hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.