Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (15/05/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has nothing to do with Mahrez and Grealish. That's just attacking low hanging fruit.

Laporte once and Zinchencko next. Those were the 2 who made mistakes.
You put Foden in that Grealish position and you would clearly see that it has something to do with Grealish, that wing is dead, there's nothing coming from it.

everyone's fucking talking about foden and sterling but if grealish and mahrez can't be fucking trusted to play in a game like this then why the fuck did we spend a combiner 160m on them?!?!? they're fucking good enough or not?

It’s baffling, suicidal defending when you know a point is enough for today. I think we need three in this second half as I can’t see them not scoring again.
Agree. Pep really poor tactics today.

I don’t see us scoring today & I see them getting at least 1 more if not 2

Hmmmmm.....

Stick or Twist? Keep it to 2-0, goal diff down to 5 better than the dippers and we have to beat Villa, which puts our goal diff at 6 better as a minimum.

Possibly enough, but my God it will be close.

Try and get a point, take goal difference out of the equation, but we still have to beat Villa and we are more likely to concede again.

Ah fuck it, chuck on Phil and Raz, take of Mahrex and Jack, go for 4-2 City.

Liverpool have two games to crawl that goal difference back.

Losing 2-0 is no good to us at all.

The sooner Zinchenko fucks off playing left back the better, he cost us the CL final last year, and he is now fucking this because he’s not a defender.

He didn't cost us, pep did, using make shift LB and expecting him to be flawless is living in fools paradise. He will fuck up once in a while and would likely to fuck up more when pressure is high as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.