Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (15/05/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entire back four are awful, all stepping out at different times, with zero recovery pace because Walker isn't there to bail us out.

Zinchenko doesn't know where his man is, Fern is just playing stupid in the head going so high on Antonio.

I've got to say, Ederson is getting nowhere close to making saves.

Only Jesus is showing any type of urgency.

This is always going to happen when you take Phil out of the team and have Grealish and Mahrez slowing us down.

How unfit must Ake be to be on the bench.
This will end 2-2. I still believe!

Agree. Pep really poor tactics today.

I don’t see us scoring today & I see them getting at least 1 more if not 2
Glad I don’t have your brain.
I don’t see us winning and would take 2-2 now.
But at least 3 or 4. Dear me

Problem is two fold - when we are in possession we are playing so slowly they have time to set up with Rice being the extra central defender - we get into wide areas pass it back inside then eventually play crosses right onto Dawson's head. And 2, when out of possession we are so scared of Antonio's pace we step off to give up so much space they can do whatever they want. There is no press at all - that should be dictated by Ferna but he knows he hasn't the legs in a race. get an early goal back, press them and drive into the box & we can still get something.

Serious question to him...do you want to be the difference maker, Jack ? Why did you join CIty ? If it was to win trophies and medals then go out and show it and stop being so damn safe in everything you do.
Going to stick my neck out here...I said hen we bought him a didnt rate him.....I still dont and nothing Ive seen makes me think he is anything other than another overrated English player.....People are saying he will be better next season....well I really hope they are right or he is going to prove av ery expensive mistake

I can't believe the lack of effort okay Moyes is playing a great game but just no movement off the ball they all look like Pep on the side line are well who cares
There really isn't much area to move too. Our individually brilliant players will just have to come through. So far only Jesus is showing any initiative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.