West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Mahrez will always fit into the same category as Nasri for me. A great player on his day, excellent when the teams on top form.

But will always be remembered as a grade a bottle merchant.

Been saying that for ages if where 3 0 up he scores you need your big players in big moments Bottled simple

This the same Mahrez that scored home and away vs madrid this season in the biggest games of this season? Scored home and away vs psg in the biggest games of last season? Scored a pen away at dortmund in the second leg when we were headed out on away goals? Scored his last 9 pens in a row for city?

Fuck sake our fans can be arseholes

The players always give a good account to themselves so I will take the draw from the defeat we were facing at half time.

The only observation I may whisper with a very hushed tone is maybe Allison is tiny bit better then Ederson overall!
I don’t know if anyone agrees to this

I’d probably have taken a point before the game and I’d have definitely taken a point at half time

we’ll beat Villa. Forget all the Gerrard nonsense, he won’t be able to influence his players most of who couldn’t care less who wins the league

I’ve got a completely illogical thought that Southampton will beat Liverpool and we’ll be champions before we kick a ball
Chadblue

i can’t see Saints rolling over, neither can I see Villa having an easy ride against Burnley on Thursday night as Burnley need to get something from that game. Two and a half days later Villa roll out against us with our full seven days rest In our legs.

Folk need to calm down. Every fan needs contribute Next Sunday. It could easily become another Charlton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.