The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where you see that mate? Can’t find anything myself
Was perusing Twitter this morning and a few Liverpool pages were saying they’re out. A quick Google and every paper reporting they’re hopeful of being back for the champions league final.

As I said they will have a manager who would love to help Liverpool win the title and a bunch of players who probably would love to show Grealish up
That doesn’t really matter when we’re so much better. Gerrard can drill his team within an inch of their lives but they’re still huge underdogs.

As I said they will have a manager who would love to help Liverpool win the title and a bunch of players who probably would love to show Grealish up
Grealish is very good mates with most at Villa. Would the Villa players not want us to win it after that horrible ref performance from Moss last week? Don’t be a paranoid mess. We are miles better and play to our best and we win. If you’re scared of a team “being up for it” then you’re a bit of a fanny.

Even still how many games have we played like this? West Ham defended for their lives yesterday but we still put 2 past them and should of won.

I think Villa will come to defend like West Ham but they won't be as good and they won't have the threat that West Ham did on the break. It's just going to be one of those games again where we'll need to be very patient.

The only thing we need to do above all else is score chances.

Even still how many games have we played like this? West Ham defended for their lives yesterday but we still put 2 past them and should of won.

I think Villa will come to defend like West Ham but they won't be as good and they won't have the threat that West Ham did on the break. It's just going to be one of those games again where we'll need to be very patient.

The only thing we need to do above all else is score chances.
It's not easy to just turn into a bus-parking team for a one-off game. West Ham under Moyes have adopted this tactic many times in the past. I can't ever remember Aston Villa under Smith or Gerrard being an ultra-negative side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.