#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be commended for playing through the pain barrier , he looks about 70% fit but is doing a great job and gives our back four some stability , if you have a 37 year old on one side and a midfield player at left back who has forgotten about the offside rule on the other side , then even a fully fit Laporte has a lot to contend with.
Hopefully a full week of rest/treatment will get Laporte somewhere match fitness , but we need a solution for left back because we cannot risk Zinchenko again , even a half fit Ake has to be a better option defensively in a must win game.

Don't really rate him. Goes missing at key moments. I still think the less he played the better his reputation grew. He clearly played through the pain barrier on Sunday so well done to him for doing that.

Don't really rate him. Goes missing at key moments. I still think the less he played the better his reputation grew. He clearly played through the pain barrier on Sunday so well done to him for doing that.

I'm the same

Just something about him doesn't give me full confidence.

I can't knock him recently though he has been fantastic

This guy deserves alot of credit. When every other CB was falling apart he kept going, through injury in the last few games I’m sure. Without him we wouldn’t have the league. Played so many games this season and been solid in most of them. Hope he doesn’t go anywhere.

Did well not to get sent off when Watkins went through.

Probably knew we'd have no chance with 10 men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.