VAR Thread - 2021/22

am saying everybody's goes over at the slightest of contact, It's now part of the modern game like it or not.
Managers players coaches are under so much pressure to win and being honest goes out the window ?

Like I said, both red scum get them week in week out, so why should Manchester city players be honest and stay on their feet. Also, let's not forget Zouma is a big lad and even a little kick from him when you are in motion will make you lose balance
I try to be consistent and objective when judging on contentious decisions.

If it were Saint Marcus or Bobby the Teeth in the same position, then I hope I would say the same thing.

it is natural, though, for fans to have a very low bar for their team to gain a penalty and a very high bar for them to concede one.

Edit: We don’t really appeal for the penalty either. I think Bernardo, is it, asks, but everyone else just gets on with the game.

I try to be consistent and objective when judging on contentious decisions.

If it were Saint Marcus or Bobby the Teeth in the same position, then I hope I would say the same thing.

it is natural, though, for fans to have a very low bar for their team to gain a penalty and a very high bar for them to concede one.

Edit: We don’t really appeal for the penalty either. I think Bernardo, is it, asks, but everyone else just gets on with the game.

But they would have been given the pen and would say there was contact even if it was little contact in the box and stopping a player from creating a clear goal opportunity

Ha ha I've never seen the presenter so animated that a penalty wasn't given. It was a penalty. Even worse was Taylor, with a clear view, wasn't going to give the second one that was even clearer. It wouldn't matter anyway as we miss the fuckers.
The mental gymnastics on that are astonishing, he didn’t even believe his own opinion, just trying to flannel any idiot who wanted to believe.

Fkin scandalous..!

What utter crap Gallagher and Warnock have come out with there..

And people say there's no agenda against Manchester City..

We can expect absolutely nothing from the officials on Sunday and will have to take the game away from them by scoring at least 2 goals as quickly as possible otherwise we're fcuked..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.