Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole who he's a replacement for thing is kind of weird.

I don't think Nunes could do what Rodri does as a lone pivot, but even Rodri very often has a midfield partner.

So I think going for box to box options (like Nunes, especially with Gundogan leaving) makes so much sense.

For example, a midfield 3 of:

----------------KdB
--------Nunes----------Bernie

Is a pretty balanced midfield, Nunes is still built pretty strong, he may not have the defensive accumen of Rodri, but has other qualities to make up for it.

The whole who he's a replacement for thing is kind of weird.

I don't think Nunes could do what Rodri does as a lone pivot, but even Rodri very often has a midfield partner.

So I think going for box to box options (like Nunes, especially with Gundogan leaving) makes so much sense.

For example, a midfield 3 of:

----------------KdB
--------Nunes----------Bernie

Is a pretty balanced midfield, Nunes is still built pretty strong, he may not have the defensive accumen of Rodri, but has other qualities to make up for it.
Agreed. But I don'tike Nunes for us :)

I know that’s good money for Sporting but €65m for a CL side’s two best midfielders seems good business from Wolves. Palhinha is primarily a DM too so that may mean Neves is off this summer
Imagine Wolves paying 25-30m£+add-on for Nunes, only thanks to Jorge Mendes, and demanding from City 50M£ :) The same story as with Nuno Mendes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.