It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

This is starting to feel more revolution than evolution despite what Pep said.

I don’t prefer one over the other as long as Pep is in charge and I think circumstances have dictated this.

So now it looks like 2 centre midfielders and a right back required.

Despite what many rivals say we have a small squad and it’s getting smaller so we have to fill these three position.

Im still hoping McAtee and Palmer help us a lot next season particularly Palmer.

Quality is second to none but we need a few more in. Pep likes a small squad so everyone gets playing time but if a lot leave at once it puts pressure on the remaining players very quickly.

A lot of players to bed in so pre season is crucial.

Last edited:
This is starting to feel more revolution than evolution Despite what Pep said.

I don’t prefer one over the other as long as Pep is in charge and I think circumstances have dictated this.

Despite what many rivals say we have a small squad and it’s getting smaller so we have to fill these three position.

Im still hoping McAtee and Palmer help us a lot next season particularly Palmer.
I personally think a lot of this is media talk to unsettle the team/club

remember we are fighting the media darlings for the title

Agree, needs others to step up. Cant pay a footballers wage to baby sit the younger players.
Also meant to say that whoever comes has to be able to take on a leadership role. Can’t they all be youngsters

We are but there is little doubt that Fern and Gundo are going and it looks like Jesus too. That’s a lot when you think we lost Mendy sold Torres and have only just replaced Aguero.

The press might be talking about it now more than usual but it doesn’t mean it’s pure speculation.

Just the fact we are already losing Fern and Gundo and Bernie is happy again.
He`d certainly be a bigger miss than those two but thats not to say I`m not bothered about Ferno and Gundo.They have been great servants and wonderful ambassadors for our club but its time for both of them to move on.

Sorry but I don`t agree with that comment.The lads (team) are professionals and knowing that players come and go on a regular basis,will have no impact on the rest of the players.
It certainly wont upset Pep.
We already knew about Ferno but Gundo has served his purpose very well for us, but I think most City fans agree that its time for him to move on.

This is starting to feel more revolution than evolution despite what Pep said.

Quality is second to none but we need a few more in. Pep likes a small squad so everyone gets playing time but if a lot leave at once it puts pressure on the remaining players very quickly.

A lot of players to bed in so pre season is crucial.

I'm not convinced Gundo is going this summer. He and the club might be happy for him to run his contract down to next summer. Seems to me it's a possibility he will go more than a certainty.

Have the club briefed that Gundo is definitely going?

I'm not convinced Gundo is going this summer. He and the club might be happy for him to run his contract down to next summer. Seems to me it's a possibility he will go more than a certainty.

Have the club briefed that Gundo is definitely going?
That’s true and they haven’t but it rang true to me.

Reactions: OB1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.