Bukayo Saka

His game is close to Sterlings,except he possesses greater technical ability and has more aggression and purpose to his game.
In the politest possible way, i just don't see that. For me, Sterling is levels above Saka. Saka doesn't seem to have much aggression to his game at all.

Saka is an incredible young player. I think he's been overplayed a lot and also let down by the rest of the team especially with the midfield however we can see how dangerous he is when he links up with a somewhat at least decent midfielder like Odegaard. If Arsenal doesn't achieve top 4/UCL football, then I think we should try and go in for him, especially with the RW position likely to become a little thin bearing in mind Mahrez' age and Jesus leaving this summer.

I’d prefer Martinelli and maybe Smith-Rowe, even though we’re well covered there.

I don't rate him on our level. He possesses exceptional physical attributes which have propelled him further than his ability merits at a young age.

I've watched him in several big games and he doesn't have the skill/vision required to unlock tight defences.

Maybe he'll prove me wrong but in the long-term I'd MUCH rather have Cole Palmer in that position.

I really don't see anything out of the ordinary with Smith-Rowe. Personally don't even think he's good enough for Arsenal. Then again, maybe they are worse than I imagine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.