North Stand Expansion

A bit of both mate, there are countless season ticket holders who have no intention of attending every game but keep the season ticket to avoid the scandalous match day prices, I don’t blame them for this. Let’s however not pretend that we sell out every game and the only empties are non attendees because it’s simply not true.
It pretty much is, when the match day tickets go on sale in July, just take a look at how few are left by the time the season starts, vitually no seats other than scattered singles. I know because I’m part of the summer scramble to buy tickets in pairs.
only when either s/c holders put them on resale, or away teams return blocks and fans move into those seats or thirdly games are moved to inconvenient times do gaps appear.

It pretty much is, when the match day tickets go on sale in July, just take a look at how few are left by the time the season starts, vitually no seats other than scattered singles. I know because I’m part of the summer scramble to buy tickets in pairs.
only when either s/c holders put them on resale, or away teams return blocks and fans move into those seats or thirdly games are moved to inconvenient times do gaps appear.

a lot of those tickets are always greyed out and unavailable to purchase. The club give rows of seats to schools, corporate ticket packages, universities and other businesses. I would not go off the ticket website as a judgement of whether we have sold out or not.

we don’t sell out for quite a lot of games. If you want to get tickets for a game you can pretty much always get them

A bit of both mate, there are countless season ticket holders who have no intention of attending every game but keep the season ticket to avoid the scandalous match day prices, I don’t blame them for this. Let’s however not pretend that we sell out every game and the only empties are non attendees because it’s simply not true.

Nearly every league game sells out. Some mid weeks don’t now and then especially if it’s against say Brentford. There will always be seats on the planner for these games since loads sell their ticket on the ticket exchange. Even for big games against Liverpool or Utd you will get seats on the planner up until the match due to the use of the ticket exchange.

Yep, they genuinely are. I’d love to know how many stories have been pulled or blocked. The IT hack, the inhalers, the kid who got her arm broken at Wembley, and now the booing, which Klopp himself has excused.

They’re untouchable.
The source of the majority of the booing is unknown, though observers have speculated that it was primarily Liverpool fans, according to the Daily Mail.

This whole sticking all the tickets on sale at the start of the season is something else I don’t agree with. It leaves singles all over the place that people don’t want, plus people buy tickets for fixtures that get rearranged so they can’t attend. I always think put on sale 6 weeks before when we know what the kickoff date and time is and give match day members who’ve paid the £35 a weeks priority before releasing to general sale.
Whichever way you look at it City’s ticketing policy in every possible way is crap.

The Health & Safety Executive calculated that, given the lack of turnstiles and layout outside the ground, for Liverpool fans to safely enter the ground they would have had to start arriving at a constant flow 90 mins before kick off.
How often did you get to a ground 90 mins before kick off?

the HSE shut down their Manchester office about 10 years ago. The north west office is now in………Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.