Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

That was a strong Southampton line up to be fair to them. Salisu, Walker-Peters, Stephens,Ward-Prowse and Broja have featured against us at St. Marys. Romeu and Armstrong were the only missing ones but they were on the bench

No idea what that team selection was. As soon as I saw the Southampton XI I knew they would get nothing from the game. Be interesting to hear Hasenhuttl’s reasoning for it. That said, their strongest team got battered by Brentford in their last game so not sure it would’ve made much difference.
No matter who was in or out of the team tonight their was absolutely no excuse for that performance, The lack of effort was abysmal. Players looked like they couldn't give a fuck. Even at 2-1 down just letting Liverpool pass with zero pressure, All Saints players walking. Shocking.

The teamsheet from Raplh told everyone what they needed to know before kick off.
Absolutely no excuse to field the side that he did.
If Southampton would have played us however tonight he would have gone full strength and they would have had the game of their lives.
Well you know what fuck off because we don't need any help we will lift the prem again come Sunday night

I don’t deny they’re playing shit but they will put a lot more effort into their game than Southampton tonight . They will still lose but they’ll give it a go
And that's all we can ask. However you look at it, conspiracy theories or whatever, nobody can say Southampton tried tonight. Even Tyler mentioned towards the end that their fans were disillusioned with their team tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.