Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly couldn't handle that West Ham defence against Villa. It wasn't just pace they lacked, it was communication and decision making. Sincerely hoping on Aké playing, and, at a push, Walker getting jab happy with his ankle

Ake could play against West Ham but he didn’t. I assume Pep prefers right footed defender. It is more important than defending. Pep knows why.
I don’t.

Ake could play against West Ham but he didn’t. I assume Pep prefers right footed defender. It is more important than defending. Pep knows why.
I don’t.
My guess is that Ake has twisted his ankle a couple of weeks back and can play half an hour if necessary up until last weekend.

Apparently Walker is doing bits and bobs of work so you never know. I would be happier with him playing and Cancelo on the left. Zinchenko was awful on Sunday. Such a pisser that 3 of our usual 4 defenders are injured!

Apparently Walker is doing bits and bobs of work so you never know. I would be happier with him playing and Cancelo on the left. Zinchenko was awful on Sunday. Such a pisser that 3 of our usual 4 defenders are injured!
When Zinch is on the ball he’s okay, it’s just his reading of the game and positional sense at left-back … it just doesn’t come naturally to him does it?

When Zinch is on the ball he’s okay, it’s just his reading of the game and positional sense at left-back … it just doesn’t come naturally to him does it?
Can't really blame Zinny, He's an attacking midfielder playing at left back,' As you said he's great on the ball buy defensively he gets caught out as he's not switched on when it comes to sensing danger and being on the cover as a full back, As a result of that our centre back gets pulled out of position and gaps start to open up.
We really need Walker back even if he's at 80'%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.