The Doom Merchants Lair

Moss Side's Finest

Can we please maybe keep a thread open like this one to allow all of the doom merchants, flappers and criticisers to vent off in? Looked in thread after thread tonight to see a barrage of negativity. Maybe people can just come here to vent off and leave the other threads alone until they have calmed down???

Last edited:
I can cope with the doom merchants to a point, in fact I'm as nervous as I've ever been this season and I'm not usually like this - even the missus has noticed I've been edgy for the past couple of weeks - so I can understand it from those who usually are more so and can't really criticize them too much.

It's the slagging off of players and manager every time someone makes a mistake or things go wrong that gets my back up, especially in this period of our history which is of course our best ever, and by some distance. It all seems so wrong after what we went through at the end of the 20th century compared to where we are now - it's night and day, and no matter what happens we should be eternally grateful for these great times. If people can't enjoy these days in our history then they're following the wrong club.

ATM it's the thought that kills you. On the day it could actually happen? What then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.