The Doom Merchants Lair

What is the point of shitting your pants now, enjoy the rest of the week, nothing is going to happen now until 4pm on Sunday and then we can only hope the team get it done. Also I'd recommend leaving scouse sports news alone as it will just wind you up. It used to be my default channel but I've changed that to animal planet.

I thought this thread was opened for the doom merchants? All I've read so far is criticism.
I don't see myself as a doom merchant but where is the guy that was selling fanny wipes earlier in the week?

Think it's time to keep out of the main 4/5 threads until Sunday morning....the whole board has been infested with pussies, rags & dips.

Ive not been right since sunday. It gets to me when the season is at an end like this. Ill be honest, i prefer being 30 points in front.

mrs has spotted im all mithered and ive passed it off that we have work on the house starting soon, but im kidding myself, its City, nothing else.

my kids have got into City this year and my 9 year old daughter has gone from totally anti football to Citys biggest fan (her first game v newc recently) and she has clearly embraced the anxieties of being a blue. First thing she asked when she got up this morning, “did liverpool win dad?”.
Then, “we will win it sunday win it sunday wont we dad”

so now im carrying her stresses too!!!

whod be a footy fan !!!

What is the point of shitting your pants now, enjoy the rest of the week, nothing is going to happen now until 4pm on Sunday and then we can only hope the team get it done. Also I'd recommend leaving scouse sports news alone as it will just wind you up. It used to be my default channel but I've changed that to animal planet.
Fuck reet off with all your positivity ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.