Air rifle shooting Uk

That was kind of the nature of the post pal but thankyou, I and He are pretty responsible and would like to do things right

He has a lower abdomen problem so anything above air rifle recoil would be painful.(his pancreas digested itself and the useless nubb thats left swells up...right on a main collection of nerves....I have seen him go though absolute shite and come out the other end and say "it's just pain dad"..I've also been driving when he's stared into my eyes and said "soz dad, i'm not going to make it this time, i love you..tell mum the same, on the way to the hospital...and he believed it...(anyone that has seen the look will know exactly what i'm talking about)
Oh my God. x

If you're willing to have a totally harmless try, there is (or was) a laser clay pigeon shooting activity just outside Macclesfield. I got bought a ticket for a birthday once. Doesn't have the thrill of the real thing of course but they fire discs with sensors up into the air and you have to "shoot" them, nice way to get some target practice at least.

Above all I hope your son is ok. Its sad to hear that a young man has had to suffer so much.

On the back of my moral dilemma thread, I'm interested to expand my knowledge of opportunities in Stockport / Manchester.

My lads been like shit to a blanket with new his rifle tonight, which sounds worrying but without going into to much detail his life has been proper shit from 2 weeks into being 15 year old, he's 18 now and mobile-ish

I'm supposed to be his hero, but believe me, he is mine!

I'm good enough with the internet to find organised shooting stuff, but it is the getting out and doing it i want to focus on, rather than drive to a warehouse and shoot down a lane. I'm not blood sport mad so live targets are not a must, but if anyone has a vermin problem i'm happy to come see if he has the knackers for it for your benefit (I dont know if i have yet) I just want to get him out, walk round, find a decent tree and have a bit of competition hitting a knot hole without being worried about the rozzers getting a bee in their bonnet.

But if you know a good shooting club please recommend
Stockport & District Airgun Gun Centre | (shootingclubdirectory.com)
Warrington and District Rifle and Pistol Club | (shootingclubdirectory.com)

Both seem to have decent facilities and not too far to drive.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.